- 2 cups of green beans
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil
- Seasoning of choice, mixed (½ tsp paprika, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Chili flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven at 375F
- Combine all ingredients except half a cup of parmesan set aside for toppings
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Take out, and top it chili flakes, sesame seeds and with the remaining half a cup of parmesan
- Put it in the oven for another 1-2 minutes
- Take out, let cool, & enjoy the crunch!