- Pork loin sliced thinly, beaten with a meat tenderizer
- 4-6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3/4 tsp. oregano spice
- 3/4 tsp. thyme
- 3/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4c to 1/2 Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/4c Oyster sauce
- 1/4c lemon juice
- 1c white wine
- 1 beer
- white vinegar for taste (1/2 cup or so)
- balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- sprig of parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Frank’s hot sauce (optional)
Blend together and add 2-3 bay leaves.
- Mix marinade ingredients, add pork, and marinate 24 hours.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 cutlets at a time from the marinade. Sauté in heated skillet until just beginning to brown on both sides, turning only once, about 1 ½ minutes per side.
- Bake crispy fries in the oven while frying pork-lions
- 2-3 pork cutlets on a fresh Portuguese Rolls (or Kaiser, Dinner Roll)
- Butter / mayo (miracle whip or helmans) either side.
- Ketchup & Mustard or Piri-Piri
- 3-5 Yum yum or Bread and butter pickles (some people like Yum Yum, some Bread and butter, have both available)
- Combine with a caesar or greek salad.